Nokia G11 Plus is now collecting March 2023 security update. Eventually, the latest firmware welcomes new improvements for the system’s stability and some notable enhancements to the user interface.
According to the information, Nokia G11 Plus smartphone users can identify the March 2023 update with the Android 12 V1.430 version. On the flip side, you need to download a software package of around 543 Megabytes to enjoy the new perks of the firmware.
Notably, the latest update is rolling out gradually in Indian markets. Hence, it could take a few days to cover all the units. In the meantime, you can visit the Settings menu of your device to install the new version manually.
Speaking of the changelog, the update improves the stability of the overall device system and increases the efficiency level in performance. Further, the March 2023 patch aims to eliminate hidden bugs in the security system, making it more durable for future use.
In addition, the corresponding device owners may also find better than before changes in the user interface. Thus, we will suggest installing the update as soon as it appears on your phone’s screen.
- Improved system security
- User Interface enhancements
- Google security patch – March 2023
Before moving with the installation procedure, make sure of the following points:
- The device must have a 50% battery backup to install this update.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability to download the latest update as per its size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.