The month of February has already begun but some devices are currently only receiving the optimizations and fixes of the January 2024 update and OnePlus 10 Pro model is one among them. Notably, the update is rolling out in India at the moment and the other market owners will also collect it soon.
Moving toward the details, the January 2024 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is rolling out with the build version NE2211_184.108.40.2062 (EX01) and adds a auto brightness button in quick settings, In addition, the update also brings various fixes and improvements to elevate the overall user experience.
The patch will fix an issue where you might be unable to switch between some apps in recent tasks, a screen flicker issue that might occur when you tap the ongoing call bubble in the status bar, and resolve the problem where the Smart Sidebar might stop running.
In addition to all these, the update also extends the battery life in some scenarios and improves the security and stability of the system. Therefore, if you own OnePlus 10 Pro then upgrade your handy gadget to the latest version through the Software Update section inside the Settings app of your phone.
- Integrates the January 2024 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Adds an Auto brightness button in Quick Settings.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Extends the battery life in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to switch between some apps in recent tasks.
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you tap the ongoing call bubble in the status bar.
- Fixes an issue where Smart Sidebar might stop running.