Finally, the OnePlus released the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 beta 2 update for the OnePlus 10R smartphone users in India. The company provides exciting features and optimization to improve system fluency. Notably, the update adds the Jio 5G network for users.
Alongside this, the OxygenOS 13 beta 2 for OnePlus 10R enhances some known issues and provides more privacy and security with the latest October 2022 security patch, to improve system stability in various instances. It also optimizes earphone connectivity to provide a more seamless experience.
However, before installing the update, make sure your OnePlus 10R requires the recent OxygenOS 12 version, which is A.10/A.12 for users in India. Additionally, be aware that the current Open beta 1 customers will gradually acquire this build.
Here are some Known issues:
- The device will fail to project to the TV even after the Google box is connected.
- The status bar cannot be pulled down in some scenarios.
- Time is displayed abnormally in the Control Center.
- The video recorded in slow motion is stuck in some scenarios.
For more information, you can check the complete changelog:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and note-taking experience, and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Update the Android security patch to October 2022 to enhance system security.
- Jio 5G networks s now available