OnePlus is releasing the latest ColorOS 12.1 A.17 update for OnePlus 9RT smartphone users in China. Surprisingly, the new software comes with a host of new fixes and optimizations for the smartphone’s system.
Apart from that, ColorOS 12.1 C.04 update for the OnePlus 9RT also fixes optics and third-party app interface. In other words, the update is a complete package of new tugboats that will further enhance the user experience.
It optimizes the overall shooting effect and fixes front camera flashing issues in certain scenes to enhance the camera experience. Users can identify new firmware via build number which is ColorOS 12.1 A.17. Meanwhile, they will also find a 5.43GB update package.
Well, the update log suggests this update has something new, and to know that users have to download this update. For more information, you can check the full changelog and download link that is given below.
OnePlus 9RT ColorOS 12.1 C.04 Update
- Convenient and Efficient
- [New] Portable card holder, easy to organize and share photos of cards and receipts in the album
- [New] Open the floating window in a split-screen state, support three applications to display at the same time, and the floating window and split-screen applications can be switched to each other, making it more convenient to collaborate on the same screen
- [Optimization] Flashback window interaction, add support for clock application
- [Optimization] The free translation function, after the smart sidebar is enabled, adds support for selecting full-screen translation
- Seamless Interconnection
- [New] Multi-application open function, support to open up to three application windows on the computer at the same time, multi-task parallel processing is more efficient
- Security Privacy
- [New] Clipboard read permission settings, controls the access permissions of third-party applications to clipping information, and protects information security
- Performance Optimization
- [Optimization] LinkBoost 3.0, intelligently identify and improve network quality, comprehensively improve for different scenarios and applications, make network connection more stable, transfer faster, and switch more naturally
- Game Experience
- [Added] HyperBoost full-link game frame stabilization technology
- GPA frame stabilization technology to find the best balance between performance and power consumption to achieve a stable frame rate and lower power consumption in key scenes (supports some games)
How to install update?
However, the update will reach the device via OTA method. However, users can also keep an eye on the Settings menu to check for updates.
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select the System section
- Choose the System & Updates option
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Tap on the Download & Install button