OPPO has initiated the ColorOS 14 (Android 14) closed beta program for top-end devices. However, the company has not given much time to join this activity. Therefore, if you are interested to explore new functionalities before their official release then apply for this beta testing.
Note that being a beta version, the update holds several bugs and stability issues. Eventually, it would be better to take a complete backup of your handset before proceeding with the application submission. Now let’s check the OPPO ColorOS 14 closed beta program devices.
If the carry any of the below-listed phones then you can participate in the beta activity. We are further mentioning their baseline versions that are important to upgrade for new firmware –
- OPPO Reno 9 Pro – 22.214.171.124
- OPPO Find X6 Pro – 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52
- OnePlus 11 – 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
Ahead, you can visit the Settings app > About Device > Version details. From here, tap on Check for Updates and then apply for the beta program. The company will select users randomly and will push off the latest build within a week or two.
- Low probability of a black screen when receiving incoming calls in the lock screen state
- Fingerprint unlocking is probabilistically stuck
- When some applications are opened on the desktop, the application interface is displayed directly without transition animation
- When downloading files, the task switching is probabilistically stuck through the multi-tasking background
- WeChat problems that affect the user experience