OPPO F21 Pro smartphone users are now eligible to participate in the ColorOS 14 (Android 14) closed beta program. Hurry up! It’s the last day and opportunity to sign up for this testing phase. Or else, you need to wait for the next round.
According to the revealings, OPPO is calling out the Indian users carrying an F21 Pro handset in their pocket to jump into the ColorOS 14 closed beta pool. However, the activity is limited to 200 users and the beta channels are open till September 27.
Another risk is that being a beta firmware, the device may encounter several issues and problems. Some of them are listed below:
- When exporting photos after continuous shooting, the thumbnails are grayed out and it is unresponsive when clicked.
- The name of the recording is displayed incorrectly in the recording log.
- When you fail to face unlock with the Private Safe more than 5 times, the fingerprint unlock won’t be disabled.
- The status bar turns white when the camera settings page is in landscape mode.
- When expanding the beauty option bar in front of Photo Mode, the bottom of the camera preview interface is displayed abnormally after the landscape screen.
- TV flickers when opening albums and switching between horizontal and vertical screens while the smartphone is cast to the TV.
How to Apply?
Before proceeding, ensure that your device is running on the baseline version C.37/C.38. Also, you should take a complete backup to avoid any kind of data loss. Meanwhile, we suggest to hold at least 8GB of free space to conduct the installation smoothly.
To obtain the trial versions, navigate to the system settings and select “About Device.” Next, tap the top icon and navigate to the “Alpha” tab. After filling in your details, a telegram group link will be sent to you. Finally, submit an application to join the beta phase.