June 02, 2020: 10000 quotas
Oppo has released the 10,000 quotas of ColorOS 7 beta for the Oppo 𝐅𝟕 and 𝐅𝟕 𝟏𝟐𝟖𝐆 users in 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐦, 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚.
Join our Oppo Channel on Telegram:
𝟏𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐬 of #ColorOS7 + #Android10 Trial Version have been released for 𝐅𝟕&𝐅𝟕 𝟏𝟐𝟖𝐆 users in 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐦, 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚! APPLY ASAP! https://t.co/jYrX6ORk2N
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) June 2, 2020
May 28, 2020:
The Oppo F7 users are now getting a new update, which is based on ColorOS 7.1. The latest update is arriving with the software version CPH1819EX_11_F.09 and the size is around 283 MB.
It comes with a new user interface, new animations, new icon packs, improved RAM management, SoLoop video editor, night mode, and improved system stability.
The ColorOS version is limited to registered ColorOS 7 users.
May 16, 2020:
For the ColorOS 7 Android 10 beta update, you must be running on the latest software version on your Oppo F7 and Oppo F7 128G.
The software versions are CPH1819EX_11.C.13 and CPH1819EX_11.C.12 for Oppo F7 and F7 128G respectively. You can also check for update and you will get a new update with software number CPH1819EX_11.F.07.
How do I apply for trial use as a user of the previous official version?
Go to “Settings – Software Updates”, tap the settings icon in the upper right corner, tap “Trial Version”, fill in the information, select the must-know checkbox, and tap “Apply Now”
#ColorOS7 + #Android10 Trial Version is now coming to F7 & F7 128G users in 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 with 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐬! APPLY NOW! Stay tuned for more quotas and available countries!
HOW TO APPLY: https://t.co/nDQhBftYPa
More info: https://t.co/d0ZklUXpKX pic.twitter.com/ZgeXtAUzYm
— ColorOS (@colorosglobal) May 16, 2020
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
• Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).