Realme announced the most anticipated Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Early Access for the Realme 9 5G smartphone users in India. Earlier the Realme 9i smartphone users have a taste the latest beta update and now its turns for the 5G variant
By joining this beta program, owners of Realme 9 5G can now taste it ahead of the stable release of the Realme UI 3.0 software system. Moreover, the Early Access program begins on July 20. As there is always a limited space available in the beta pack. So, users should enroll their devices quickly.
According to the information, This beta program enables you to experience most of the new features for the first time and further allows you to inspect the software and report bugs and issues if they find them. So if you also want to enroll in the open beta program then you just have to open the link given below.
To be mentioned, before downloading this update please make sure to update your Realme 9 5G to the required version which is RMX3388_11.A.06.
Realme 9 5G Android 12-Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta
- Realme 9 5G– Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta [Download Link]
Before proceeding with the enrollment process, users should read the following rules for better understanding.
- Make sure the phone is not rooted.
- Some third-party apps may not fit with the Android 12 interface. So, before updating, update all the apps to their latest versions.
- Early Access versions can have unexpected effects on your phone and daily use.
- Have a storage amount of more than 10GB on the device.
How to Rollback
- Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
- Link: Rollback Package for Realme 9 5G
- Locate and install the rollback package:
- Settings → About phone → Click on the “realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need manual update the latest realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app