Realme C55 is getting the June 2023 update with a bunch of new optimizations. The firmware holds enhancements for the system and camera framework of the device. Alongside, you will find an updated security patch that brings the latest safety improvements.
According to the information, Realme C55 smartphone users are receiving the June 2023 optimizations with the realme UI build number RMX3710_11.A.49. On the flip side, we will suggest you keep ample storage space to download the latest software.
In terms of changes, the update brings two security patches and optimizes the power consumption and camera features of the device. Thus, you should download the update as it avails on your phone’s screen.
- Updates Android security patch: May and June 2023.
- Optimizes system performance and improves the smooth experience.
- Improves system stability.
- Optimizes power consumption in some scenarios and increases battery life.
- Optimizes camera effect in some scenes.
- Optimizes camera performance in some scenarios.
This update won’t delete your mobile data. But, it’s better to take a backup of important files before downloading the latest software version. Meanwhile, you should update all of the apps to get the latest stability improvements.
After the update, your device may generate heat and slow charging, which will settle within a few days. Also, your phone will restart after software installation. To be mentioned, the latest performance improvement update for the Realme C55 may take some time to release for all users.