Back in October, Realme released the next version of its custom skin, Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12. Following this, the company has started the early access program for several of its eligible devices.
Alongside the major updates, the company is also sending monthly security patches, new features, and fixes to its phones. It’s December and Realme has begun sending the security patches for this month.
Currently, the latest patch that is rolling out, is December 2021 security patch. In this article, you can check the list of devices that received this patch.
Realme December 2021 Update Tracker: With December 2021 security patch
- Realme 8s 5G [December 07]
- Realme X7 [December 02]
- Realme Narzo 30 [December 14]
- Realme 8 5G [December 20]
- Realme Narzo 30 5G [December 20]
- Realme X7 Pro [December 22]
- Realme 6 Pro [December 24]
- Realme X50 Pro [December 24]
- Realme Narzo 20A [December 24]
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro [December 24]
- Realme 7 [December 24]
- Realme 7 Pro [December 24]
- Realme C21Y (January 06)
- Realme 8i (January 04)