Android 14-based One UI 6 Beta 5 is finally here, to resolve some known issues and bring improvements to the Samsung Galaxy S23 smartphones. The update is currently live in the UK and will expand to more market users soon.
The latest beta build resolves the issue, where voice was unable to record during calls and it also fixes the common ghost touch issue, to offer users a relevant experience. Not only this, but the update also resolves some more concerns such as motion issues, glitches in the camera, maintenance mode, and more.
Therefore, the One UI 6 Beta 5 for Samsung Galaxy S23 devices has arrived via the build version ending with ZWIK and it weighs around 750 MB.
However, if you ae a beta tester then upgrade your phone to the latest version and enjoy the features and offerings of the latest software more seamlessly.
- Fixed the problem of not being able to record during a call
- Fixed no touch at the bottom of the screen or
ghost touch issue
- Fixed the issues of stuck after entering camera, forced termination. and not being able to take pictures
- Fixed the problem of not being able to use Motion Photo
- Fixed infinite rebooting problem when entering Maintenance Mode
- Many other improvements
Breaking news ‼️
Galaxy S23 :: One UI 6 beta 5 update released in UK
— Tarun Vats (@tarunvats33) September 27, 2023