After a long wait, Samsung finally started the Android 14-based One UI 6 Beta program for Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra devices. The beta version was initially released in South Korea and is now live in the UK. However, users in the US, India, Germany, and more will also acquire the software soon.
The all-new custom skin of Samsung, One UI 6 based on the Android 14 operating system brings a host of new features and optimizations to take the Galaxy S22 device user’s experience to a new level, but along with the offerings the beta update also conveys issues, for which the company the shared some fixes.
Samsung Galaxy S22 One UI 6 Beta: Issues and Fixes
- When lowering the quick panel, the icon does not appear and cannot be touched on the quick panel.
- How to fix: Run Setting App > Display > Change to Light or Dark
- When changing the Home screen Grid from No Gesture Hint to App/Widget placed on the Home screen, it disappears.
- How to fix: App/Widget is restored when you change the setting to With Gesture Hint
- When changing from the rear camera to the front camera, the angle of view does not match the setting value.
- How to fix: Select and use the desired angle of view icon
- When running the Expert Raw app for a specific user, it continues to move to the Galaxy Store update screen.
- How to fix: The latest version of the Expert Raw app, 3.0.00.8, is being distributed to the server and will be available this week
- Google Pay does not work properly.
- Fix: Scheduled to be supported in the official version
Galaxy S22 | One UI 6 Beta Users
Useful tips for users participating in the One UI Beta Programme by Beta Moderators
1st Beta update known issues and countermeasures:
• When Quick panel is open, the icons are notvisible and Quick panel area doesn't react totouch.… pic.twitter.com/QsoPFniAgm
— Tarun Vats (@tarunvats33) September 20, 2023