Samsung today rolled out 4th One UI 2.0 beta update to the international units of the Galaxy S9, S9+, and Galaxy Note 9 smartphones, while the 2nd One UI 2.0 beta for the unlocked Galaxy Note 9 and S9 series in the US.
- Galaxy Note 9: ZSL7
- Galaxy S9/S9+: ZSL9
- FC occurs while using Samsung Pass
- SPen Aircommand translate does not work [Only for Galaxy Note 9]
- Iris recognition for Secure Folder is failed
- FC occurs while editing LED icon
- Mobile hotspot connection is unstable
This update is available in the US for the unlocked Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 series. It comes with the December 2019 security patch.
HOW TO CHECK FOR THE SOFTWARE UPDATES?
If you want to check for the update manually, you can head into the device Settings then into the Software update menu.