Latest update for Vivo V11i brings the June security patch. It also optimizes the Dark Mode, power consumption, and contacts to improves the performance of the device.
For Vivo Y30 and Y50, this update comes with new August patch which enhances stability and security. Below you can check the updated software version and changelog.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
Vivo V11i – vivo rev6.14.0
Vivo Y50 – PD1965F_EX_A_1.9.10
Vivo Y30 – PD1987F_EX_A_1.12.9.
CHANGELOG OF THIS UPDATE:
- Optimized system power consumption
- Optimized the loudspeaker and solved problems with the loudspeaker present in some scenarios.
- Updated the Google security patch (2020-06) to improve system security
- Optimized UI details in Dark Mode for a more complete range of darker elements.
- Optimized the processing logic of querying and saving contacts to improves function stability.
However, users can also search for the latest update manually by open setting>system update and wait for the device to scan for the new update.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.