Last month Xiaomi rolled out the Android 12-based MIUI 13 update to the Redmi Note and Note 11 NFC users in the Tukey and Indonesian markets and soon after today company expanded the same to the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G smartphone users in Taiwan and Indonesia.
The recent release of the Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone in the Indonesia and Turkey region adds lots of new features and optimization for your devices. Well, the update brings new crystallization supers wallpapers and new widgets to redesign your display.
Well, the Wallpapers are not casual, the company offers crystallization live wallpapers for smartphone users. Also, a bunch of system optimization for overall stability, enhanced accessibility support for Phones, Clocks, and Weather, and also optimization of Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now.
Well, the changelog is not summed up yet, the update also provides system stability with MIUI-based Android 12. Notably, the MIUI 13 update for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G patches the Android security to the October 2022 update.
Users of Redmi Note 11 will be able to identify the update through the MIUI build version V126.96.36.199.SKCIDXM | 12.0 in Indonesia and needs to download a package size of around 3.2 GB. And V188.8.131.52.SKCTWXM | 12.0 for Taiwan users.
For more details information you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- New: “Crystallization” super wallpapers
- New: A new widget ecosystem with app support
- Optimization: Improved overall stability
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2022. Increased system security.
- New: “Crystallization” live wallpapers
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now