Android 14 internal testing is underway for some high-end devices, on the other side, Xiaomi is also seeding its remaining devices with the fixes and improvements of the April 2023 security update and the Redmi A1, A1+, and POCO C50 are the latest to obtain it. Notably, the update is rolling out in India at the moment, which will expand to other region users soon.
According to the information, the owners of Redmi A1, Redmi A1+, and POCO C50 will be able to identify the April 2023 security update via the MIUI build version V126.96.36.199.SGMINXM. Simultaneously, the advancements and upgrades of the latest firmware are included in an installation package of 1.5 gigabytes.
We recommend users to upgrade their device to the latest version. Now, you must be wondering, why to install the April 2023 security patch instead of the May 2023 update. Thus, the latest update will keep your handy gadgets up to date with the most recent security protocols and technology advancements and there are some more benefits to download this patch.
- The update will improve overall stability of the system to make devices more safe and secure.
- It will also enhance the security and reliability of your Redmi and POCO phones.
- Resolves some common bugs and issues, that may have been found in the system for a better interpretation.
- Boost the overall functioning of the system along with upgrading some apps for an uplifted user experience.
- Protect the device from harmful threats, viruses, and other safety-related assaults to reduce the risk of system crashes and data loss.
Therefore, if you are operating any of the mentioned devices, and residing in the Indian market then keep checking the system and update section of your phone. Hence, the update is rolled out gradually and it will be available for all the eligible units soon. To check the latest update manually.
- Visit the Settings.
- Tap on the About Phone.
- Press the System and Update menu.
- Tap the MIUI version.
- Hit Download & Install.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram