On April 8, the Android 12 2.2 developer preview version was released, and it also includes the Android April 2021 security update. This preview version mainly fixes some bugs, does not bring important feature updates, and the update size is only 19.92MB.
In the 2.1 preview version released earlier, users reported several bugs. Google subsequently acknowledged these bugs and launched a new version of the system to fix them. The detailed version number of the developer preview version is SPP2.210219.018, and the following is the update log:
- Fixed an issue where the “Settings” app crashed when the user set the Bluetooth option.
- Fixed the problem that the desktop widget disappeared after the user performed an OTA update.
- Fixed the issue that when the sound quality of the current Bluetooth call is good, it will still be notified that the Bluetooth connection quality is poor.
- Fixed an issue that caused WiFi passwords to fail to be saved under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the problem that the notification appears shaded when typing on the on-screen keyboard.
- Fixed the problem that Codec 2.0 may crash in some applications.
- Fixes an issue that may cause incorrect encoding when video sharing.
Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL are currently available for this version of the update.