Samsung is now rolling out a new software update with the November 2019 security patch to the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, and Tab S4.
The Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ are getting the November 2019 patch in Switzerland, while the Galaxy S10 5G is receiving this update in Nordic countries. The Galaxy Tab S4 is getting the update in Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Hungary, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, and Nordic countries.
The software versions are:
- Galaxy S10e: G970FXXU3ASJG
- Galaxy S10: G973FXXU3ASJG
- Galaxy S10+: G975FXXU3ASJG
- Galaxy S10 5G: G977BXXU2ASJ5
- Galaxy Tab S4: T830XXU4BSJ2
You can check for the update manually by heading into the Settings > Software update.