Google released the Play System November 2022 update details ahead of its rollout, It indicates that a change in the most recent update will allow supervised users to change the device clock even if time limit features aren’t turned on.
As it makes it simple for users to get around time limitations, Android currently forbids all supervised accounts from making modifications to the device clock. However, once the update is made available to users, this restriction will not be applicable to accounts without time restrictions.
Notably, the changelog of Google Play System November 2022 update have two most significant changes that includes Google Wallet and Android Parental Control along with many other improvment and optimization for the system.
Additionally, the update will brings a number of performance enhancements, bug fixes, and better security, stability, and accessibility. It also offers faster and more dependable download and installation, improves Play Protect to keep your device safe, and adds new features to help you discover the Apps and Games you love.
For more details below you can check the compelte changelog mentioned below:
- [Phone] Allow supervised users that do not have time limit features enabled to make changes to the device clock.
Google Play Store
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility.
- [Phone] Updated user education experience for new Android features.
- [Phone] Allows merchants to create the GPay button dynamically to customize it.
- [Phone] API update to allow deep links to additional Google Wallet screens.