In the month of April, Xiaomi is still releasing March 2023 security patch for the remaining devices, and the POCO X5 Pro 5G smartphones are the latest to grab it. This new update will bring optimization to the overall system and make it more effective.
Xiaomi is rolling out the March 2023 Android security patch for the POCO X5 Pro 5G device with MIUI build version V126.96.36.199.SMSRUXM. Simultaneously, the optimizations of the update are included in a massive installation package of around 4.5 GB.
Now let’s look at why you should apply the March 2023 security patch in the month of April.
- It will improve the overall stability of your POCO device.
- Enhances the security and stability to make the device run better.
- Resolves some common bugs and issues, that may have been discovered in the system.
- Boost the overall performance of your smartphone.
- Offers a seamless experience, which was missing in the past months.
Coming to availability, the update is currently rolling out for the users in Russia, however, it will expand to the remaining region users in the coming days. Additionally, the update is rolling out through the OTA method, so it will take some time to cover every eligible unit in the country.
Therefore, you can even install the update manually, to do so, open the Settings of your phone and click on the About phone option. Now tap on System and Update menu and press MIUI Version. Fetch the latest version and once you find it, hit the Download button and Install the patch.