Nothing Phone (1) receives the latest November 2022 security patch update, this fresh update for the devices makes it more compatible and boosts to fix the issues, improves its system performance, and more for the users.
Notably, the update not only brings the November 2022 security patch but also offers improvement and fixes to the number feature that you might stuck with. Importantly, the Nothing Phone (1) now supports battery percentage display for the AirPods, you can enable it n some easy steps:
- Simply launch the Settings apps
- And then Experimental features
Additionally, the update improves OS fluidity and reduces the stutters of your smartphone. Alongside, the November 2022 update for Nothing Phone (1) improves audio quality when recording videos, now you can explore the music with clear and flawless sound.
Under the bug fixes section, the new release resolved an issue causing WhatApp (Third party chatting app) notification to be unresponsive in the lockscreen and fixes other encountered bugs and issues. Users can identify the update through the 1.1.7 build version.
Android 13 isn’t yet included in this upgrade, but it is on its way to launch. Most probably the upgrade was released earlier this week. However, it is quite disappointing that Nothing isn’t keeping up while Samsung, OnePlus, and other OEMs upgrades dozens of devices so far.
For more information, you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- Now supports battery percentage display for AirPods. You can enable it in Settings > Experimental features
- Updated to October/November Security Patch
- Improved OS fluidity and reduced stutters
- Adjusted the thermal threshold to better balance performance and temperature
- Improved audio quality when recording videos
- More accurate battery status
- Resolved an issue causing WhatsApp notifications to be unresponsive in lockscreen
- General bug fixes