We have prepared this article with information about the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 Beta program. Samsung is likely to start the beta program in early Q3 this year. The newly launched Galaxy S22 series will be the first device to test the latest One UI version based on Android 13 OS.
According to Samsung’s previous One UI beta activities, we now have a tutorial where you can learn how to register for the One UI 5.0 beta program, thanks to Sammy Fans.
Here’s how to join the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 Beta Program
According to the information, the One UI 5.0 Beta program will be available for the Galaxy S22, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3, and Galaxy S21 series.
As per the information, as soon as the Android 13 Beta activity begins for your specific region, you will be able to join the One UI Beta through the following steps:
- Open the Samsung Members app
- Log in with your Samsung Account and tap on the Bell icon
- Now you will see a new One UI 5 Beta registration banner.
On the newly emerged banner, simply tap and an entry form will appear so you can fill in your details. Once done, read the terms and conditions before joining the One UI 5 Beta program and press the ENROLL button to finish the signup process.
Image: Sammy Fans
To leave the Beta program:
- Go to the Samsung Members app and tap on the Settings icon.
- Under the Settings section, you can see a submenu entitled One UI Beta Program status, tap on it.
- As you have already participated in the Samsung Android 12 One UI 4 Beta Program and running the Beta build on your smartphone, the status will be shown Active.
- Now, you have to read all the terms and conditions (FAQs as well), and if you agree with them all, then tap on Withdraw button.
Note: Samsung is likely to start the Android 13-based One UI 5 Beta program by July/August this year.