OxygenOS 12 A.03 update has started to expand for the OnePlus 10R smartphone in India. The update brings a handful of optimizations and improvements for the device. Besides, it fixes several bugs and minor defects that made the system lag while performing the task.
After rolling out the initial update in the native region, the company has pushed off the OxygenOS 12 update as version CPH2411_11.A.03 for the OnePlus 10R in India. However, the update carries a package size of 4.56GB. Hence, the respective smartphone users must conduct the installation process under a standard Wi-Fi connection.
Changelog of OxygenOS 12
The Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 firmware appears with performance as well as system improvements. Furthermore, it also optimizes the camera system for better picture in-takes. Let’s have a detailed understanding through the changelog.
- Optimization in the compatibility of OTG connection
- Optimizes the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- Fixed the issue of interruption when connecting to a computer to transfer large files
- Improved the occasional issue that screen displayed abnormally in Always-On Display mode
- Fixes the issue that the screen brightness displayed abnormally and adjusting brightness did not take effect after unlocking with fingerprint
- Improvement in system stability
- Optimizes the clarity of portrait photos taken by rear main camera
|| Source ||