November 1, 2022: Europe
OnePlus 10T users in Europe recently started getting the OxygenOS 13 open beta update, the new release will bring a number of new features and optimization for your device. All you need to sure that your OnePlus 10T has the (A.8/A.10) required version to participate in the Android 13 beta.
Below you can check the complete changelog and download link for the same:
- OnePlus 10T: OxygenOS 13 download link for Europe
October 27, 2022: India
For those who have not yet experienced the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update as a beta tester due to seat limitation, you have a chance now! OnePlus starts the open beta testing for the Oneplus 10T smartphone users in India with lots of optimization and improved features.
OxygenOS 13 open beta update for the OnePlus 10T smartphone users have a chance to explore and review the upcoming software. Just make sure before updating that your OnePlus 10T smartphone is running over the OxygenOS 12 A.8/A.10 build version.
- OnePlus 10T: Download link for India
However, the OxygenOS 13 update has some known issues in the version including the wallpaper blurry on the lock screen in specific scenarios, the charging prompt on the lock screen is not displayed normally, and the expansion function in the movie mode is not displayed normally.
Just go ahead with this open beta update for the OxygenOS 13 for the OnePlus 10T users, below you can check the guide to download and install the packages:
How to download:
Users of the OnePlus 10T can go to Settings>>About device>>Up to date>>Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta firmware and enable developer settings. Local install>>Click on the corresponding installation package>>Click the top-right button to install OxygenOS 13 Open Beta, users need select Extract>>Upgrade.
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and note-taking experience and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default • You can search content online and on your device.
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots • The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Optimizes Private Safe • The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.