OnePlus has seeded its dozen of devices with the offerings of Android 14 based OxygenOS 14 update and the software is now available for the wider audience of OnePlus Pad. Notably, the update is already live in various counties for OnePlus Pad devices, however, now it’s time for the remaining users to enjoy the latest features.
To be mentioned, the update is rolling out for remaining owners of the OnePlus Pad in the US and North American countries, so just check out the software update section and install the Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 software, to enjoy the all-new features, functions, and optimization options.
Some of the key elements of the latest software include a smart cutout feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing. Improves cross-device connectivity by adding more widget recommendations, adds support for app-specific refresh rates to improve user experience, and more.
- Adds Aqua Dynamics, a way of interacting with morphing forms that allows you to view up-to-date information at a glance.
- Smart efficiency
- Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
- Cross-device connectivity
- Improves Shelf by adding more widget recommendations.
- Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Performance optimization
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps and the smoothness of animations.
- Adds support for app-specific refresh rates to improve user experience.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.