After a long wait, OnePlus 11R smartphone users are getting the OxygenOS 13.1 update. The latest firmware unlocks a bunch of new enhancements for the devices. Alongside, users will receive a few hidden tweaks and improvements with this magical build.
OxygenOS 13.1 roller coaster was at a good speed when it arrived for the OnePlus 10 Pro devices. However, the distribution of the update suddenly dropped, which disappointed users to some extent, especially for the OnePlus 11 series.
Being the flagship model, the phone deserves the first slot in the OxygenOS 13.1 upgrade list. Perhaps, the tech maker would have saved it for the Android 14 developer preview segment. After the huge activity, OnePlus has turned its face to the 11R model with the OxygenOS 13.1 update.
According to the inputs, OnePlus 11R owners can identify the latest update with the CPH2487_188.8.131.520 (EX01). Though you need to compromise a storage space of 1.57GB to download the new firmware and store it effectively in your handy gadget.
Speaking of the changes, the OxygenOS 13.1 changelog for 11R models is slightly different. For some unknown reasons, the tech giant has skipped the interconnectivity features and Simple mode improvements for the respective devices. But don’t low yourself, as you may find these elements in the upcoming versions.
Other than that, the rest of the features for the Health segment, gaming experience, and personalization remains the same. You can check the full details in the changelog given below.
OxygenOS 13.1 Update Changelog
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app with two modes Deep Zen and Light Zen to help you focus on the present.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
Currently, the update is rolling out in India via the OTA medium. Although, it will soon be pushed on a broader spectrum. Till then, you can check the update section in your handset to attain the firmware manually.