Xiaomi is pushing a new MIUI update for the global users of POCO F5 Pro smartphones, which installs the July 2023 Android security patch. Notably, the update is already available in various regions including Turkey, Taiwan, and Europe. However, the Chinese tech giant will not let remaining market users wait for too long.
The July 2023 update for POCO F5 Pro devices has arrived with the MIUI build version V18.104.22.168.TMNMIXM and the users in the Global market will need to install a massive package of around 7.8GB.
- The July 2023 patch will improve the overall stability of your POCO device.
- It will enhance the security and stability to make the device run better.
- Resolves some common bugs and issues, that may have been discovered in the system.
- Boost the overall performance by improving the core mechanism.
- Offers a seamless experience, which was missing in the past months.
To download the patch, open the Settings of your phone, now scroll down and tap on the About phone option, here select the System Updates option. Look for the latest update, once it’s visible, click on Download and Install button. Once installed, Restart your phone. Also, make sure to opt for a stable Wi-Fi connection over regular mobile data.