After Realme 9 5G, the major Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update made its way to Narzo 20 Pro and Realme 7 smartphone users. After waiting for so long the users of both these devices have finally had their hands on the features-packed significant update.
JOIN REALME ON TELEGRAM
According to the information, the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update is currently targeting the Indian markets. Along with so many features, the update also brings September 2022 security patch for the betterment of your device.
Realme UI 3.0 conveys lots of features, functions, and modifications for your Realme Narzo 20 Pro and Realme 7 devices including a redesigned interface, unparalleled security, privacy controls, system performance improvements, and much more.
This Android 12-powered Realme UI 3.0 update comes with UI version RMX2151_11_F.08 for Realme 7 devices and the users need to download a package size of around 1.74GB. Currently, the update is rolling out in India, it will make its way to more users shortly.
For the Narzo 20 Pro smartphone users, the update carries a weight of around 1.67GB and can be identified via the UI version RMX2161_11_F.08. The Indian users are the first to get this update and gradually it will be rolled out for more.
As always it’s a phased rollout and currently, it’s available for a limited number of users, to download the update. Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install. You can check it’s complete changelog below.
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
[Convenience & efficiency]
- FlexDrop is renamed as Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
[Security and privacy]
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.