Realme has started dispatching its Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 major update for the Realme X3 and X3 Super Zoom devices in India. Whereas, Realme India has just released the official roadmap for the latest Android 13– Realme UI 4.0 major OS.
JOIN REALME ON TELEGRAM
With this prominent update, Realme is trying to give its users a fully-fledged experience, as it carries lots of new features and optimizations for your device. Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update can be identified via the firmware version mentioned below.
Realme X3 – RMX2081_11.F.05 – Note that, to install this update, your device must be running over the version RMX2081NV1B_11.C.15 / RMX2081NV1B_11.C.14 / RMX2081NV1B_11.C.13.
Realme X3 Super Zoom – RMX2085_11.F.05 – Please make sure your device is updated to the required version: RMX2085_11.C.15 / RMX2085_11.C.14 / RMX2085_11.C.13.
Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 brings lots of features, functions, and modifications for your Realme X3 and Realme X3 Super Zoom devices including a redesigned interface, unparalleled security, privacy controls, system performance improvements, and much more.
To provide users with a better understanding company offers detailed information on this update through the changelog. You can check the complete changes and improvements below.
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
【Convenience & efficiency】
- Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
【Security and privacy】
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
Now as always it’s a phased rollout and currently, it’s available for a limited number of users, to download the update manually. Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.