Finally! Realme has started the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 early access program for the mid-rangers: Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G devices. The program began on December 14 and only a limited number of users can participate in this beta activity.
In case you are unaware, Early Access or a beta program enables the users to taste new firmware before others. Eventually, the corresponding device owners will get a chance to inspect the latest upgrade and check out the amazing features before the major rollout. Moreover, you can also submit your feedback so that the company can make better amendments before the stable release.
So users! If you hold a Realme 8 5G or a Narzo 30 5G smartphone in your hands then you must enroll yourself in this registration. Make sure that you have the following baseline version to sign up for the Android 13 early access program:
- Realme 8 5G – RMX3241_11.C.04 or RMX3241_11.C.06
- Realme Narzo 30 5G – RMX3242_11.C.04 or RMX3242_11.C.06
How to register yourself in the early access program?
- Make sure that the mentioned device in your hands must have a 60% battery level
- Update your device to the required (above-given) UI version
- Apply for Early Access via the Software Update Application channel
- Go to Settings > Software Update > Tap settings icon > Trial Version > Apply Now > Submit your Details
However, before you enter the Realme UI 4.0 early access program for your Realme 8 5G and Narzo 30 5G model, you must pen down some safety measures. For instance, check whether your phone has been rooted or not, and do not forget to back up your smartphone beforehand to prevent data loss.
Some third-party apps might function abnormally after adapting the beta firmware. This could be due to the incompatibility of the apps with the Android 13 operating system. Hence, do not panic and install the latest builds for all the apps. Ensure that the phone’s storage capacity is greater than 10GB.