Realme started the Realme UI 2.0 early access program for the Realme Q2 in China. READ MORE HERE.
Realme started the Realme UI 2.0 early access program for the Realme X50 5G and X50m 5G in China. READ MORE HERE.
[UPDATE 1: December 31, 2020]
Realme has now started the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 early access program for Realme 6 Pro. The software version is RMX2061_11.A.39.
[Original Article: December 30, 2020]
Back in September 2020, Realme introduced the latest version of its custom skin – Realme UI 2.0. This version is built on Google’s Android 11 which brings a bunch of exciting new features, added customization options, and much more to improve device performance.
So far, various Realme smartphones have joined the Realme UI 2.0 Early Access program and now, the company has invited more eligible devices in this activity. According to the official information, Realme X2 Pro, Realme 7, and Realme Narzo 20 Pro users are welcomed to participate in the Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Early Access program to start experiencing its features ahead of the public release.
You can check in detail about the recruitment process which is attached below.
What’s the Early Access program?
The program aims to invite fans to experience the realme UI new features based on Android 11 for the first time.
Time of application open: December 29, 2020
Please follow the instructions below to join the Early Access program
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet,after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
Submit Bugs / Suggestions:
- If you encounter any bug when using the early access software, please fill the form to submit a bug or suggestion.
* (If it is about Camera app and photo-taking, please remember to attach a sample photo for developers to understand the issue)
Here is the form link:
* If you encountered any issue after the update, you can submit feedback in logkit
Early Access Application:
* This version release for Indian devices only.
In realme UI 2.0 different regions have different versions, and if you are not the India device please do not submit the info In case of unpredictable issues in your device.
1. Update your device to the required UI version
- Realme X2 Pro – [RMX1931EX_11.C.34]
- Realme 7 – [RMX2151PU_11.A.71]
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro – [RMX2161PU_11.A.71]
2. The New version will release on a branch:
For the first branch, you need to fill in the Google Form by providing the required information (Each fan can apply one time only). We will roll out the special version to users after collecting all IMEI information..
Application Form –>http://bit.ly/3pC4Jbz
Please keep an eye on the Application channel open for the later version.
You can apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel in batch:
- Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now