Besides this, the changelog for the update doesn’t mention any new features and major changes. You may notice some minor changes and improvements after update your smartphones.
As it is an initial rollout then it may take some time or days to reach all the device users. You can check the updated software version, download link, and changelog of this update.
UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
- Redmi Note 8 2021 (Global) – V18.104.22.168.RCUMIXM
- Mi 10T Lite (EEA) – V22.214.171.124.RJSEUXM
- POCO X3 Pro (Indonesia) – V126.96.36.199.RJUIDXM
Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to September 2021. Increased system security.
Note: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
Here’s how to check for updates manually
- From the Home Screen swipe down.
- Tap on Settings icon.
- Select About phone.
- Hit on MIUI version menu.
- Finally, click on Download update