Last week, Samsung released a hotfix and 4th One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy S9 series in the UK and India. The company is now sending the 4th beta update in South Korea, which also includes the hotfix update.
- Galaxy S9: ZSLG
- Galaxy S9+: ZSLG
- Fixed crash issue when setting to iris recognition type in lock screen setting
- Modification and improvement of camera bug
- Fixed issues that do not ring tone on the right side in BT headset connection state
- Audio improvement
- Fixed sometimes no service error
- Fixed sometimes kernel issue
- Fixed the part where 6-digit pin is not used in the security folder
- Fixed the issue that fingerprint authentication is not possible when fingerprint authentication is attempted in SPay/SPass
- Fixed crash issue when attempting to send Call / Message white viewing business card Full screen
- Fixed AOD time error
- Improved Camera entry speed
- Improved preview screen buckle when shooting AGIF
- Modify SoundAlive crash issue when entering Sound quality and effects
- Fixed reset issue during video call
This update is currently available in South Korea. The company already released this update in India and UK with January 2020 security patch.
HOW TO CHECK FOR THE SOFTWARE UPDATES?
If you want to check for the update manually, you can head into the device Settings then into the Software update menu and tap on the Download and install option.