Recently, Samsung started rolling out the Galaxy S21 FE June 2022 security update in various markets. Now, the company is expanding this update to European markets by distributing the June 2022 Android security patch update.
Users can identify through the updated One UI build version G990BXXU2CVF1, the update improves the security and stability of your device. Plus, it also protects your phone from bugs and viruses to deliver smooth performance.
In addition, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE June 2022 update also fixes around 60 vulnerabilities and exploits. However, the official support page mentions that this update brings fixes for 5 Critical, 39 High, and 1 Moderate-level issues and exploits.
How to install it:-
You can easily download and install this Update. To install it you have to follow some simple steps that are as follows:-
- Head towards the Settings of your device.
- then tap on Software Updates.
- Then click on Check For Updates.
- If the new update appears then tap on Download and install it.
Also, it may take some time to complete the installation process to unpack the package. So, be patient and let the phone install this software update. Once installed, the phone will reboot and start the initial app optimization.
Points to remember:-
- This update will not affect the user’s data but we recommend you create a backup of your important before installing the update.
- Your device must be charged above 40% to install this update.