After the One UI 3.0 Beta 1 for the Galaxy S20 series, Samsung is now rolling out the Android 11-based One UI 3.0 Beta 2 for the Galaxy S20 series users. The Galaxy S20 series users in South Korea and the US are eligible for the latest beta update.
The One UI 3.0 Beta 2 comes with a fix for several bugs. The software version of this update is ZTJG. You can check the complete changelog below.
– The photo file stored in external SD card is not recognized in gallery.
– Issue that booting can not be done normally when internal storage is full.
– Error occurs when changing DeX font size.
– Sound volume > ‘Call notification during call’ adjustment error.
– Phone reset when receiving a call.
– Wi-Fi AP search is not possible.
– Not received due to network error when receiving MMS.
– Quick panel improvement.
– Camera improvement.
– Application of many other improvements.
The One UI 3.0 Beta 2 software updates are only provided OTA. You can check for the update from Settings → Software Update → Download and Install.
In addition to South Korea and the US, the One UI 3.0 Beta 2 will be available in Germany, Poland, India, China, and the UK.