Last month, Verizon and Samsung have started rolling out the Android 11 and One UI 3.0 update for the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra flagships. Later on, the carrier has provided the December 2020 security patches for these models.
According to the new info, Verizon began giving a new software update to the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra that comes with the latest Android security patches released in January 2021.
Aside from the security improvements, this update also fixes some minor bugs as well as enhances the system features for a better user experience. One thing to be noted that this version will be provided gradually.
- N986USQS1CTLC – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
- N981USQS1CTLC – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
In addition to the Galaxy Note 20 models, the carrier will soon send new security improvements for other eligible Samsung devices in the coming days. Talking about major updates, Verizon has recently rolled out the Android 11 update for the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ smartphones.
How to check for update:
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps, tap Settings > System updates > Check for system updates.
- Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now.