Xiaomi will officially unveil the latest version of MIUI globally, on February 26. Before its official debut, the company is expanding the update internally for various devices and the Xiaomi 12 Lite users residing in Turkey are the latest to collect Android 13-based MIUI 14 update.
Previously, Xiaomi rolls out the Android 13-based MIUI 14 update for the global market users of Xiaomi 12 Lite and now it’s expanding in Turkey. However, just like this, the Chines tech giant will seed every 12 Lite device with the functionalities of this new software version.
Additionally, make sure that your device has sufficient storage, as the update contains an installation package of 4.7GB. Furthermore, the users of the Xiaomi 12 Lite smartphone will be able to determine the update through the MIUI build version V22.214.171.124.TLITRXM.
This new version of MIUI is more swift and reliable than the previous version and it too uses less memory. However, the update also redefines personalization details and brings it to a new level. Additionally, the update also carries the all-new February 2023 security patch more optimized running.
For a better understanding, users can check the complete changelog of the update below and can even install it through the manual method. But, before moving toward the download process, make sure of some essential points such as –
- Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading.
- The update process might take longer than usual.
- Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update.
- It might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version.
- Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13 and you might not be able to use them normally.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2023. Increased system security.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- New widget formats allow more combinations, making your experience even more convenient.
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
How to download the update manually –
Open Settings of your phone, then click the About Phone option. Here, tap on the System Update menu and let the phone fetch the major update for you. Once you find the latest version, hit Download button and install the patch.