Xiaomi is expanding the reach of the Android 13-based MIUI 14 update to more users of Xiaomi 12X smartphones. For your information, the update was initially rolled out in China. Now the software is making its way to device owners living in the global market.
After a long wait, Xiaomi has officially unveiled the MIUI 14 in the global range, which will start distributing among users soon. Coming back to the internal rollout, the Xiaomi 12X devices are grabbing this MIUI 14 update based on Android 13 with the build version V220.127.116.11.TLDMIXM.
Moving on, the update carries an installation package of 3.6GB and includes the January 2023 Android security patch for better security and stability of the device. However, it will also optimize the performance and let the users operate their devices more effectively.
MIUI 14 contains lots of great features and functionalities, it will redefine the personalization details and brings it to a new level. Further, the super icons will give your Home screen a new look. Additionally, the home screen folders will highlight the apps you use most in your daily life.
Other than this there is much more that you will experience after upgrading your device to the latest version. Also, the update is rolling out gradually, so it may take some time to reach every eligible user. However, the other region users will also get access to the software soon.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and brings it to a new level.
- Super icons will give your Home screen a new look. (Update the Home screen and Themes to the latest version to be able to use Super icons.)
- Home screen folders will highlight the apps you need most making them just one tap away from you.
More features and improvements
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Updated Android security patch to January 2023. Increased System security.