Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone users have now begun collecting the Android 13-based MIUI 14 major software update in India. This new version of MIUI is more swift and reliable as compared to MIUI 13 and it too uses less memory in order to provide users a seamless experience.
Based on Android 13 the MIUI 14 offers a bundle of great features, functions, and optimization options, which will make your device run smoother, faster, and more adequate. Consequently, below you can check some of the key elements of the MIUI 14 uprooted with Android 13.
- New widget formats will allow more combinations, making your experience even more convenient.
- Reimagined home screen, will give the device a more soothing look with the help of a new set of wallpapers.
- Big home screen folders to highlight the apps you use most and make them accessible with a single tap.
- The update has made some customizations in the settings section for a better search experience.
- Back-end optimization, for better and stronger performance, while more space saving.
- On-device privacy for minimizing the risk of leaking data, as the items are processed in your device itself.
- Connected devices help to sync the app you use on your phone and tablet with a simple click from the taskbar.
Therefore, the consumers of Xiaomi Mi 10 living in India will be able to identify the MIUI 14 update via the build version V22.214.171.124.TJBINXM. Simultaneously, to enjoy these significant features and optimization, the users will need to install a massive 4.1GB package size.
In addition, the update also carries April 2023 Android security patch for better reliability and improved performance of the system. Therefore, the update is already available in various countries and the remaining region owners will also collect it in the coming days or weeks.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram
Thus, if you are in India and operating the Mi 10 smartphone, then upgrade the device to the latest version and experience a whole new user experience. To do so, visit Settings > About Phone > System Updates > MIUI Version > Download & Install.