Xiaomi has started sending the December 2022 security update for the Mi 11 Lite 5G in different regions around the world. Alongside this phone, some Redmi handsets are also grabbing the latest security patch in China and Indonesia boundaries. So let’s take a quick look at the devices that are obtaining the new firmware with some useful benefits for the security system.
The fresh December 2022 security update is rolling out for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE, Redmi 10, and Redmi Note 10 Pro devices. Notably, these devices are getting updated in different parts of the world. However, the changelog does not differ even a bit, and the improvements remain the same for the models. You can check the firmware version and other details, below.
Xiaomi never forgets to maintain the durability and reliability of its gadgets. Thus, it keeps on upgrading them with new security patches as well as feature updates so that they can provide the utmost experience to the users. In the latest development, the December 2022 update is hovering in the following regions for the mentioned devices:
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (Global) – V126.96.36.199.SKOMIXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G (Japan) – V188.8.131.52.SKIJPXM
- Mi 11 Lite 5G (Russia) – V184.108.40.206.SKIRUXM
- Redmi 10/ Redmi 10 2022 (Indonesia) – V220.127.116.11.SKUIDXM
- Redmi Note 12 Pro/ Pro+ (China) – V18.104.22.168.SMOCNXM
The freshly-released patch is making its way to these devices via the OTA (Over The Air) distribution method. Hence, it could take a few days to cover all the units in the regions. But, you can try the manual setup through the Settings menu.
- Go to the Settings app
- Select the About Phone Section
- Tap on the System option
- Click on the Software Updates option
- Wait for the device to complete its search
- Tap the Download & Install button
These steps could be altered in the devices. Thus, do not panic and try to find common options such as Software Updates to begin the manual process.