Xiaomi has started expanding its newest interface MIUI 13 (Android 12) for Mi 11 Lite 5G in India. The update is hovering over the country via OTA format. Being an OTA update, it might take a few days to approach all the eligible units of the device in the region.
The Mi 11 Lite smartphone users in India are getting the MIUI 13 software update with a particular build number V126.96.36.199.SKQINXM. Whereas, it holds a package size that weighs up to 3.0GB. Further, the update brings along a new security patch that increases the system security of the device.
- “Crystallization” super wallpapers
- A new widget ecosystem with app support
- Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar accordingly
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
- Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, as well as Weather
- Mind map nodes are more convenient as well as intuitive now
- Improvement in overall stability
Besides, there are some other devices that are grabbing either a new security patch or an optimization update. Have a look:
- Mi 11 Lite 5G (Global) – V188.8.131.52.SKIMIXM – 6.2GB
- Redmi K30 Ultra (China) – V184.108.40.206.RJNCNXM – 3.5GB
- Redmi K50G (China) – V220.127.116.11.SLJCNXM – 6.7GB
- Redmi Note 11 NFC (Russia) – V18.104.22.168.RGKRUXM – 5.1GB
- Redmi Note 11S 4G/POCO M4 Pro 4G (India) – V22.214.171.124.RKEINXM – 2.8GB
About Mi 11 Lite 5G
Launched in April 2021, the smartphone displays a 6.55-inch AMOLED screen that gives a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It provides a refresh rate of 90Hz with 402 PPI pixel density. It packs an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 780 chipset as well as Adreno 642 GPU. The device further supports an irremovable battery of 4250mAh that gives a quick charging of 33W.
Apart from internal setup, the handset offers a triple-camera structure at the backside of the device. This structure comprises a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide shooter, and a 5MP macro sensor. It also attaches a 20MP selfie camera at the front face.