Xiaomi releasing its latest custom skin MIUI 13 to its eligible devices worldwide. In recent development company has started releasing the major MIUI13 update to Mi 10 Lite smartphone users. The latest update also installs the February 2022 security patch.
The latest Android 12 based MIUI 13 update is released via MIUI V126.96.36.199.SJSEUXM version for Mi 10 Lite on the Mi Pilot release channel, which means, this update is available for a limited number of Mi Pilot users in EEA countries.
To be mentioned currently this update is released in the European market, but as soon as the company will examine its stability it will be released in the other regions too.
Moreover, the Mi 10 Lite MIUI 13 update brings a number of optimizations, such as mind map nodes are more convenient and reflexive now, and also enhancing accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather apps.
Further, the firmware added new features that apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar. It also installs security update that improves system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
How to update:
- Go to Setting
- Click on the About phone o
- Check for updates
- Press download and install