Google Fi is a different kind of phone plan with simpler pricing and smarter coverage. Pay only for the data you use or go unlimited. You can set up Fi from the comfort of your home, without activation fees or contracts. All plans come with great coverage, privacy and security features, and family features.
Recently, Google has rolled out a new update for Google Fi App. This new update brings simply unlimited, our most affordable plan for unlimited data, calls & texts. It includes all the essentials and starts at $30/mo per line for three or more lines.
Google Fi App Features:
- Stay safe with privacy and security features included:
• Built-in VPN keeps your online connection private and protects you from hackers
• End-to-end encryption automatically secures calls between Android phones on Fi, so conversations stay between you and the person you’re talking to
• Spam blocking stops unwanted calls from robocallers and scammers
- Keep your family safer and build healthy digital habits with family features including:
• If your child has an Android phone, only allow trusted contacts to call and text them
• Create data budgets to decide how much data your child can use before it’s slowed down
- You can use this app to:
• Activate your service
• Add people to your plan
• Switch plans
• Check your data usage
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Get the Google Fi App
UPDATE 1: May 26 (05:27 ET) – Version V62
Google has updated Google Fi App for its users, which is based on Android 12/13. You can get the latest version V62 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com