The Realme Smart Sidebar helps you to do tasks with its easy access anywhere on your screen. You can do things efficiently and switch between your favorite application and tools that enable you to multitask. You can reply to a message while the calculator is floating on your screen, or take a screenshot while you’re playing a game or watching a video.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Realme Smart Sidebar app is getting a new software update with the version number v13.0.3 beta. The update is compatible with the smartphone running on Realme UI and ColorOS operating system.
- Build- v13.0.3 Beta
- Size- 6.4MB
[Update: June 21, 2022]
With some regular fixes and improvements, Realme rolled out a new version of the Smart Sidebar app. Although, the company does not mention anything in the update log, but this update will add a better application experience.
Download Smart Sidebar (v12.0.40)
Download Smart Sidebar (v13.0.3) – Beta
[Update: June 17, 2022]
Realme rolling out a new version of the Smart Sidebar app. However, the company does not mention anything in the update log but this update will add a better application experience for Realme smartphone users. You can manually get this latest version of the Smart Sidebar v12.0.40 by the link mentioned above:
To enable Smart Sidebar
- Go to Settings
- Then Select, Smart & Convenient
- Click on Smart Sidebar
- Toggle “Smart Sidebar” to green to enable.
Once enabled, you’ll be able to see a white vertical line on the side right side of your phone. Slightly swipe it to the left and the Smart Sidebar will show.
Managing Smart Sidebar
- If the Smart Sidebar is full, long-press the Quick tools or the Quick Apps area for you to be able to manage or edit what will show on your Smart Sidebar. (Note: Long pressing the camera area will not work since you can’t add anything here).
- If the Smart Sidebar is not full, click on it to add tools or apps then click each one of them. You can click Done or just click anywhere on the home screen for changes to be made.
The tools and apps available for Smart Sidebar
1. Quick tools. There are 3 available slots and tools to choose from. You can add them all or just choose the one you like to show.
- Screen Recording
- Block Banners
2. Quick Apps. The Quick apps have been divided into two: Apps that can float and other apps.
As long as the app supports the floating feature then it will show on the floating apps. Other apps will show all apps that are on your phone. However, you can only add 18 apps on the Smart Sidebar. You will be notified of “Adding limit reached” if the Quick Apps slot is full. Choose the one that you frequently use.
Smart game sidebar
Enjoy your games and at the same time check and reply to messages or posts on your social media. Never be left behind even when enjoying your games.