Xiaomi is mainly known for its reasonably priced smartphones and smart TVs. Apart from these devices, the company also sells a variety of smart home products in the global market.
JOIN XIAOMI ON TELEGRAM
To manage its smart home products, the company has a Mi Home app that works well with Android 11′s Power Menu. This application helps you connect all the smart home appliances of Xiaomi.
- Manage and communicate to devices.
- Connect devices to the network.
- Connect devices to each other.
Below you can check the changelog and download the link to the newest version.
Download the latest Xiaomi Mi Home app
Xiaomi Mi Home 7.7.702 – Link
[Update: July 01, 2022]
Xiaomi is rolling out a new update for the Mi Home app with version V7.7.702. The latest update fixes some common issues to enhance system security. Below you check the version number and update log.
• Optimized the experience related to automation
• Fixed privacy popup-related issues
- Added direct access to report issues when failing to pair a device
- Optimized whole-house control center experience
- Fixed the failure issue when sharing page to WhatApp and Line
Users of the Xiaomi smart products can download the update for their Mi Home from the link mentioned below.
Latest Mi Home App – V7.5.604
If you want to get the latest update for your device, you can click here (Telegram, Google Play Store, or ApkMirror).