Xiaomi has recently unveiled the most awaited operating system on the consumer platform – MIUI 14. While describing the unique and mouth-watering features of the latest firmware, the company also mentioned the gadgets grabbing the MIUI 14 update in the time ahead. As of now, we have a new list of 11 Xiaomi devices that will soon get the stable MIUI 14 upgrade.
Yes, that’s right. The Chinese tech maker is speeding up the upgrade and internal activities procedure among its devices. And it looks like by the end of this month, the company will offer the gigantic stable MIUI 14 upgrade to many of its flagship and high-end Xiaomi devices.
Join Us On Telegram
Before we proceed with the listing, it’s important to know why MIUI 14 is a special upgrade for your handy gadget. Consequently, the latest MIUI version brings you Super icons, New folders, Smooth App Closing Animation, New widgets, a Pets & Plants platform, and more. Eventually, you will adore these features on your handset.
Now let’s have a glance at the devices that will soon get the MIUI 14. For reference, we are mentioning the stable MIUI 14 builds as well.
- Xiaomi 12S – V22.214.171.124.TLTCNXM
- Xiaomi 12 Pro – V126.96.36.199.TLBCNXM
- Xiaomi 12X – V188.8.131.52.TLDCNXM
- Mi 11 LE / Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE – V184.108.40.206.TKOCNXM
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra – V220.127.116.11.TKACNXM
- Xiaomi Mi 11 – V18.104.22.168.TKBCNXM
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G – V22.214.171.124.TKICNXM
- Xiaomi Civi 1S – V126.96.36.199.TLPCNXM
- Redmi K50 Ultra – V188.8.131.52.TLFCNXM
- Redmi K40 / POCO F3 – V184.108.40.206.TKHCNXM
- Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro+ – V220.127.116.11.TKTCNXM
It is worth mentioning that these devices will make their way only to Chinese smartphones for the moment. The global MIUI 14 will release somewhere in the first quarter of 2023. Thus, there isn’t any news for the global variants.
However, we can say that the company will not make its global fans wait for the major upgrade. In the meantime, let’s see when the above devices will bring the MIUI 14 experience for their users on board.