This game is a survival shooter game available on the mobile platform and provides an island and a map to compete against 49 other players. To win, you have to defeat them all with different strategies and weapons.
Recently, the most awaited update of Free Fire, OB24 made its way to the gamers. This update brings a bunch of in-game content including new weapons, new spawn island, map improvements, fixes for characters, optimization for better performance, and many more. We’ve listed the full changes below the instructions.
You can download and install it from the Google Play Store or via the instructions given below.
Before we begin:
- You’ll require to have sufficient storage free to install this game.
- Make sure that all steps are followed properly.
Download and install Free Fire OB24 Booyah Day:
First, you need to download the APK and the OBB data file from the links give below to your smartphone and then begin with the instructions.
Enable APK installation from unknown sources via Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
2 Now install APK but don’t open it.
3 Copy the OBB file to this path: Android/OBB/main.2019112409.com.dts.freefireth and paste it to Android/OBB/com.dts.freefireth (if it’s not created already, you’ll require to create a new folder with this name “com.dts.freefireth”).
4 Now you can launch the latest update of Garena Free Fire.
What’s new in GARENA Free Fire OB24 Update:
- New Weapon – PARAFAL: It is a new AR that will be available in Classic & Clash Squad after the patch. With super high stopping power and extreme range, players will be able to take down enemies from a distance with ease.
- New Weapon – The Flamethrower: It will be available at Training Grounds only. Introducing the Flamethrower, a close-range secondary weapon that can burn everything down to the ground
- New Grenade Mechanism: The players will be able to set up or cook the grenade before throwing them.
- New Spawn Island: A new island designed for our 2020 Free Fire Continental Series will now available in the game after the update.
- New Armory Menu: The new armory menu will give the players an option to share screenshots of their weapon skins on social media and efficiently select the weapon skins as they are sorted.
- New features in the Settings Menu: Players can now upload, download and overwrite their configuration in the settings menu. So there will be no need to change the settings every time they update the game.
- New features in Training Ground: New Minigame – Target Arcade is now available; and a Private Movie Theater will be added in the training ground.
- New Gameplay feature: Team Boost: Players can now jump higher by taking off from a crouched teammate.
- New Spawn Island: A new island designed for the 2020 Free Fire Continental Series will now available in the game after the update.
Other Changes and Improvements
- Scan: The scan will now reveal the vehicle on the map.
- Glider: Reduced Flying Altitude to 14.
- Backpack Sorting: Players can now sort their backpack in-game
- Clash Squad Rank Season 3 starts 09/24
- P90: Rate of Fire increased by 3% and accuracy increased by 10%.
- M14: Base & Minimum Damage Adjustment.
- M14 Rage Core: Reduced Rate of Fire by 11%.
- PLASMA: Increased accuracy.
- Kar98k Biometric Scope: Reduced Aim Assist by 35%.
- Jai: Jai’s skills have been buffed so that they could be useful in more situations. Reload Capacity%: 30/33/36/39/42/45 and Limited to | AR, Pistol, SMG, and SG.
- Clu: The enemy will no longer see Clu once the skill is activated.
Clash Squad Store Adjustment
- Added sound for purchasing mushrooms and Horizaline.
- Players will no longer lose stars when they connect and win the match they have abandoned.
- Players will receive fewer points on their rank shield (protection points) after Platinum Rank.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Gloo walls can no longer displace players’ models.
- Mushrooms can now be marked.
- Players can now open the settings menu when they are spectating or dead.
- Optimized the filter function in Free Fire store’s Armory.
- Optimized MVP display for the winning/losing team for all close combat modes.
- Optimized the model for the Jeep.
- Optimized in-game active skill display.