Huawei launched the Mate X2 foldable phone on February 22 that comes along with a bunch of new features and an inwards folding design. It comes with a dual display along with an 8.01-inch main screen and a 6.45-inch cover display which provides a seamless experience while streaming videos.
It comes with Huawei’s self-made Kirin 9000 processor and equips a powerful quad-camera setup that is made in partnership with Leica for high-quality pictures. In terms of software, it comes pre-packed with the latest EMUI 11 which is currently rolling out for several Huawei devices.
This latest foldable smartphone is now getting its first software update just after the launch that brings several improvements in the software system for a better user experience. The update comes in two different packages.
The Mate X2 users can identify this latest update with the EMUI 11 version 126.96.36.199 and comes along with an update size of 462MB.
The first one optimizes the display settings for some user interface and system performance. While the second one brings optimizations for the camera quality. You can also check the complete changelog below.
Update Package 1:
- Display: Optimize the display effect of part of the interface content.
- System: Optimize system performance and stability, make your phone run more smoothly and stable.
- Screen: Optimize screen touch sensitivity, make your touch screen operation smoother.
Update package 2:
- Update log Dear users, this update optimizes the shooting effect of some scenes of the camera, and it is recommended that you update.
- Huawei Mate X2 foldable phone is currently available in the Chinese market but we can expect the company to expand these devices in more markets soon.
(Via – Huawei Central)