Now, Google is making an easy way to send voice messages to your contact. The company has announced that users can send audio messages to contact through Google Assistant.
READ MORE: Latest Android 11 improves autofill password feature, already working on Gboard
Join our channel on Telegram:
This new feature is available only when the assistant language is set to English or Portuguese. You can also send the audio message to the contact through SMS (Google messages) or WhatsApp.
How to use this new feature:
To take advantage of this new feature, you have to follow these steps:
- Simply say “Hey Google, send an audio message to paul (Contact name) saying I’m on the way.” or you can say “Hey Google, send an audio message”
- Google Assistant will ask you who you want to send an audio message to and what message you’d like to record.
- You can say “Hey Google, send an audio message to Paul”
- Then, it dictates your audio message.
- After recording your voice message, Assistant will send it to the person that you selected.
With the ability to send audio messages, Google likens the feature to a modern-day walkie-talkie. Google Assistant already specializes in transcribing text and even translating text for international communication.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected].