The new Google TV can organize content from a variety of different sources. Google has its own services like Youtube and Google TV (formerly Play Movies). Apart from this, there are many popular streaming services like Netflix, Disney +, Hulu, HBO Max, and NBC’s Peacock is also coming soon.
Here is a complete list of video streaming services provided by Google:
- Amazon Prime Video
- CBS All Access
- Comedy Central
- DC Universe
- Disney NOW
- Epix Now
- Fox Now
- Google Play Movies (now Google TV)
- HBO Go
- HBO Max
- Pluto TV
- Showtime Anytime
- Sling TV
- The CW
- Tubi TV
- YouTube TV
If you want to watch content from these streaming services you have to update Google Play Movies & TV app to version 4.15 or higher.
How to manage or add your streaming services?
- Open your Google Play Movies & TV App.
- Click on your profile picture or menu to manage services.
- Tap on services you want to add and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Confirm whether you have cable or satellite TV and click ‘Done.’
Google TV is now available on the new Chromecast, and it starts rolling for Android devices.